Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry and Electric Grid
Simultaneous energy harvesting from the hot sun and the cold universe
Shanhui Fan, Stanford University
- S. Fan, Plenary Talk, Nanophotonic concepts for energy applications, International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICONN-2018), University of Wollongong, Australia, February 1, 2018.
- S. Fan, Keynote Talk, Nanophotonic Control of Thermal Radiation for Energy Applications, XXV International Summer School 'Nicolas Cabrera' on Manipulating Light and Matter at the Nanoscale, Miraflores de la Sierra, Madrid, Spain, September 13, 2018.
- S. Fan, USTC Alumni Keynote Talk, Nanophotonics and energy applications, 4th International Conference on Energy and Biological Materials, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, September 17, 2018.
- S. Fan, Distinguished Lecture, Concepts of nanophotonics and energy applications, Institute of Molecular Engineering, University of Chicago, November 7, 2018.
- S. Fan, Plenary Talk, Nanophotonic concepts for thermal and energy applications, Nature Conference on Nanophotonics and Integrated Photonics, Nanjing, China, November 11, 2018.
- S. Fan, Plenary Talk, Nanophotonics: fundamental advances and energy applications, Smart Na
- nomaterials 2018: Advances, Innovations and Applications, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Paris, Paris, December 11, 2018.
- S. Fan, Theoretical limits for harvesting outgoing thermal radiation, The 49th Winter Colloquium on the Physics of Quantum Electronics (PQE), Snowbird, Utah, January 10, 2018.
- S. Fan, Controlling electromagnetic fields for energy applications, Physics Colloquium, Washington University at St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, March 21, 2018.
- S. Fan, Controlling electromagnetic fields for energy applications, Seminar, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Wisconsin - Madison, March 23, 2018.
- S.Fan, Controlling electromagnetic field sfor energy applications ,in the 10th Stanford University Photonics Retreat, Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, California, April 21, 2018
- S.Fan, Nanophotonic control of thermal radiation for energy applications,Tutorialtalk, Conference on Lasers and Eletrooptics (CLEO 2018), San Jose, California, May 17, 2018.
- S.Fan, Sub wave length control of electromagnetic waves for energy applications ,inGordon Research Conference on Solar Energy Conversion, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, June 18, 2018.
- S.Fan, Harvesting the coldness of the universe with nanophotonic structures ,OSAIntegrated Photonics Research, Silicon and Nanophotonics (IPR), ETH, Zurich, Switzerland, July 2, 2018.
- S.Fan, Concepts of nanophotonics and energy applications,UniversityColloquium,Southeast University, Nanjing, China, November 12, 2018.
- S.Fan, Nanophotonics: fundamental aspects and energy applications ,Colloquium,Instituteof Optics, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, January 24, 2019.