Solar Water Splitting
Other Solar Conversion
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry and Electric Grid
Sustainable Transportation Energy with Net Negative Carbon Emissions
Start Date: June 2015
Eric Larson and Robert Williams, Princeton University; Clarence Lehman and David Tilman, University of Minnesota.
- Larson, E.D. Sustainable Transportation Energy with Net Negative Carbon Emissions, GCEP Research Symposium 2015, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, Oct. 2015.
- Hailey, A. Co-processing Biomass and Natural Gas into Clean Transportation Fuels at Small Scale, American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, Nov. 2015.
- Meerman, J.C. Sustainable biofuels with net negative greenhouse gas emissions via pyrolysis or gasification, poster at TCBiomass 2015: The International Conference on Thermochemical Conversion Science, Chicago, Nov. 2015.
- Williams, R.H. CO2 Capture Technology Cost Buydown in EOR Applications with Alternative Financing Mechanisms, PPT paper and presentation, Fall Annual Meeting of the National Coal Council, Pittsburgh, PA, Nov. 2015.
- Williams, R.H. Exploiting Biomass Energy with CO2 Capture and Storage (BECCS) to Make Room in the Atmosphere for Oil, presented at Future of Oil Panel, Princeton University Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment E-ffiliates Partnership Retreat, Princeton, NJ, Jan. 2016
- Williams, R.H. CO2 EOR Portfolio Standard for Market Launch of Promising CO2 Capture Technologies, presentation at the Subsurface Carbon Storage Workshop in conjunction with the 15th Annual Meeting of Princeton University's Carbon Mitigation Initiative, BP Offices, Sunbury, UK, April 2016.
- Williams, R.H. Exploiting Negative Emissions FTL Biofuels (BECCS) to Address the Carbon Budget Constraint for Oil, presentation on the Panel on The Oil and Gas Industry to 2035, 15th Annual Meeting of the Carbon Mitigation Initiative, BP Headquarters, London, April 2016.
- Larson, E.D. Negative Emissions Initiative, presentation at the Biological Sequestration Workshop in conjunction with the 15th Annual Meeting of Princeton University's Carbon Mitigation Initiative, BP Headquarters, London, UK, April 2016.
Updated March 2017