Atomic Force Microscopy Measurements of PEM Fuel Cells Processes
Start Date: January 2005
Peter M. Pinsky, Mechanical Engineering; David M. Barnett, Materials
Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
Davidson, D. F., S. C. Ranganath, K. Y. Lam, M. Liaw,
Z. Hong, and R. K. Hanson. “Ignition delay time measurements of normal alkanes
and simple oxygenates.” Journal of Propulsion and Power (submitted, 2009).
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Modeling electrostatic force microscopy for conductive and dielectric samples using the boundary element method: Eng. Anal. Bound. Elem., accepted for publication.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Analytic perturbation solution to the capacitance system between a hyberboloidal tip and a rough surface: Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 134105, 2008.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Simulating and interpreting Kelvin probe force microscopy images on dielectrics with boundary integral equations: Rev. Sci. Instrum., 79, 023711, 2008.
- Shen, Y., M. Lee, W. Lee, D. M. Barnett, P. M. Pinsky, and F. B. Prinz, A resolution study for electrostatic force microscopy on bimetallic samples using the boundary element method: Nanotechnology, 19, 035710, 2008.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky. “Integral equation modeling of electrostatic interactions in atomic force microscopy.” In: Integral Methods in Science and Engineering: Techniques and Applications (C. Constanda and S. Potapenko eds.), Birkhäuser, Boston, pp. 237-246, (2007).
Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett and P. M. Pinsky.
“Precise modeling of AFM tip-sample interactions: capacitance and capacitive
force computations,” (in preparation, 2006).
Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett and P. M. Pinsky,
“Topographics effects on charge measurements by electrostatic force microscopy,”
(in preparation, 2006).
Updated February 2011