Metal Oxide Nanotubes and Photo-Excitation Effects: New Approaches for Low-to-Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
Start Date: July 2007
Paul C. McIntyre, Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University; Shriram Ramanathan, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University
- Shandalov, M. and P.C. McIntyre, “Size-dependent polymorphism in HfO2 nanotubes and nanoscale thin films.” Journal of Applied Physics, 106 (8), 084322-084322-5 doi:10.1063/1.3243077 (2009).
- Tsuchiya, M., V. Shutthandan, M. Engelhard, and S. Ramanathan. “Direct measurement of oxygen incorporation into thin film oxides at room temperature under photon irradiation.” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 93, 263109, doi:10.1063/1.3058691(2008)
- Karthikeyan, A., M. Tsuchiya, and S. Ramanathan. “Apatite-phase synthesis from interdiffusion in doped CeO2-SiO2 thin film superlattices and in-situ conductivity studies.” Electrochemical and Solid State Letters, Vol. 11, K101 (2008).
- Tsuchiya M. and S. Ramanathan. “Enhanced grain growth in yttria-doped zirconia thin film structures under photon irradiation.” Philosophical Magazine Letters, Vol. 88, No. 8, pp. 583-590, doi:10.1080/09500830802322178 (2008).
- Tsuchiya M. and S. Ramanathan. “Ultra-thin Y-doped zirconia membranes synthesized under photon irradiation: Structure evolution and high temperature electrochemical transport studies.” Electrochemical Society Transactions, Vol. 11, 9 (2008).
- Tsuchiya M. and S. Ramanathan. “Synthesis and interfacial phenomena in ultra-thin ytrria-doped zirconia films grown by alloy oxidation under photon irradiation.” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 92, 033107, doi:10.1063/1.2837194 (2008).
- Tsuchiya M. and S. Ramanathan. “Effect of photon irradiation on structure of yttria-doped zirconia thin films grown on semiconductor substrates.” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 91, 253104, doi:10.1063/1.2825567 (2007).
Updated October 2009