Development of Innovative Gas Separation Membranes Through Sub-Nanoscale Materials Control
Start Date: September 2005
Koichi Yamada, Shingo Kazama, Katsunori Yogo, Research Institute for Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE), Japan
Updated October 2009
- Teruhiko Kai, Shingo Kazama and Yuichi Fujioka, "Development of cesium-incorporated carbon membranes for CO2 separation under humid conditions", Journal of Membrane Science, (In press, 2009). .
- Teruhiko Kai, Firoz Alam Chowdhury, Shingo Kazama and Yuichi Fujioka, Material, manufacture and application of novel carbon membrane for CO2 capture application, October 1, '07, Number: Jpn Appl Number 2007-257493.
- "A new preparation method of dense zeolite membrane" Japanese patent application 2007-179072, Katsunori YOGO, Kousuke UOE, Naoki YAMAMOTO, Manabu MIYAMOTO, Yuichi Fujioka
- "A new synthetic method of pure silica zeolites" Japanese patent application 2007-286783 Kousuke UOE, Katsunori YOGO, Manabu MIYAMOTO, Yuichi Fujioka
- Yuzuru S., K. Nagata, K.Yogo and K. Yamada. "Preparation and CO2 separation properties of amine modified mesoporous silica membrane", Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Vol. 101, No. 1-2, pp. 303-31, 2007.