Advanced Membrane Reactors for Carbon-Free Fossil Fuel Conversion
Start Date: June 2005
Daniel Jansen, Wim Haije, Jan Wilco Dijkstra, Ruud van den Brink, Energy Research Centre of the Netherlands; Cor Peters, Joop Schoonman, The Delft University of Technology
Updated February 2011
- Boon, J., E. van Dijk, Ö. Pirgon-Galin, and W. H. Ruud van den Brink. “Water-gas shift kinetics over FeCr-based catalyst: Effect of hydrogen sulphide.” Catalysis Letters, Vol.131, No.3-4, pp. 406-412, doi:10.1007/s10562-009-0090-0 (2009).
- Carbo, M. C., D. Jansen, W. G. Haije, and A. H. M. Verkooijen. “Optimisation of advanced membrane reactor operating conditions implemented in IGCC power plants with pre-combustion CO2 capture.” Journal of Hydrogen Energy (submitted, 2009).
- Feuillade, V. C. and W.G. Haije. “MgxAl1-x Hydrotalcite: restricted compositional window and multi-step decompositional pathway.” Journal of Materials Chemistry (submitted, 2009).
- Haije, W.G. Schoonman, J., Peters, C., "Advanced Membrane Reactors in Energy Systems Development of novel membranes for membrane reactors," presentation at the annual GCEP symposium at Stanford university, October 2007
- Feuillade, V.C., Haije, W.G., "CO2 selective membranes for carbon capture in water-gas-shift reactions," presentation and proceedings at The Fourth Trondheim Conference on CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage, Trondheim, October 2007
- Feuillade, V.C., Haije, W.G., "CO2 selective membranes for carbon capture in water-gas-shift reactions," presentation and proceedings at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) annual meeting, Salt Lake City, November 2007
- Haije, W.G., "Materials science as a basis for future technologies for CO2 Capture and storage." Presentation at a meeting of the Chemical Dispute of Leiden University (CDL), Leiden, February 2008
- Stoitsas, K., Tran, Y., Haije, W.G., Schoonman, J., Synthesis, "Characterization and separation potential for H2/CO2 mixtures of primary Alumina and Silica membranes (Before the modification with Atomic Layer Deposition)." Presentation at the Annual meeting of the Dutch Science Foundation, Chemical Sciences: Solid State Chemistry and Materials Science, Lunteren, April 2008
- T.H.Y. Tran, K. Stoitsas, W. Haije, J. Scoonman, "Pore size control of ceramic membranes by atomic layer deposition for hydrogen separation." International Conference on Inorganic Membranes (ICIMs) Tokyo, Japan (2008).
- K. Stoitsas, T.H.Y. Tran, W. Haije, J. Schoonman. "Synthesis, characterization and separation potential for H2/CO2 mixtures of Alumina and Silica membranes." (Oral Presentation) Lunteren (2008).
- T.H.Y Tran, K. Stoitsas, W. Haije, J. Schoonman. "Preparation and characterization of Alumina-Silica composite membranes for modification by Atomic Layer Deposition technique." (Poster Presentation) Lunteren (2007)
- K. Stoitsas, T. Tran, W. Haije, J. Schoonman. "Monodisperse Porous Support System for Atomic Layer Deposition for Pore Size Tuning of H2-Selective Porous Membranes." (Poster Presentation) Lunteren (2007).