Solar Water Splitting
Other Solar Conversion
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry and Electric Grid
Lateral Nanoconcentrator Nanowire Multijunction Photovoltaic Cells
Start Date: September 2007
H.-S. Philip Wong, Peter Peumans, Yoshio Nishi, Electrical Engineering; Mark Brongersma, Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University
- Chen, Y., S.-M. Park, H.-C. Kim, J. McVittie, C. Ting, and Y. Nishi. “Synthesis of TiO2 nanoframe and the prototype of a nanoframe solar cell,” Nanotechnology 21, 185303 (2010).
- Pala, R. A., J. White, E. Barnard, J. Liu, and M. L. Brongersma. “Design of plasmonic thin-film solar cells with broadband absorption enhancements.” Advanced Materials, Vol. 21, No. 34, pp. 3504-3509, (2009).
- Barnard, E. S., J. S. White, A. Chandran, and M. L. Brongersma. “Spectral properties of plasmonic resonator antennas.” Optics Express, Vol. 16, No. 21, pp. 16529-16537, (2008).
- Bao, X.-Y., B. A. Pinaud, J. Parker, S. Aloni, T. F. Jaramillo, and H.-S. P. Wong. "Monolithic III-V Nanowire PV for Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Generation," 35 th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference, Hawaii, June 2010.
- Chen, Y., H.-C. Kim, J. McVittie, and Y. Nishi. "Single-crystalline Like Multilayer Titania Nanopillar Arrays Synthesized by Templated Sol-Gel Deposition Followed by Layer Transfers," MRS Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, April 2010.
- Chen, Y., S.-M. Park, H.-C. Kim, J. McVittie, C. Ting, and Y. Nishi. "Direct Growth of High Aspect Ratio Titania Nanowires on Transparent Conductive Oxide Surface Using a Polymeric Nanotemplate," MRS Fall Meeting, Boston, MA, (December 2009).
- Brongersma, M. Thin Film Plasmonic Photovoltaics, SPIE Annual Meeting, San Diego, August 2009.
- Brongersma, M. Plasmonic Photovoltaics, Global Climate and Energy Project (GCEP) annual meeting, Stanford University, October 2009.
- Brongersma, M. Plasmonic Cavities for Light Generation and Detection, SPIE Annual Meeting, San Diego, August 2009.
- Brongersma, M. Plasmonic Cavities for Light Generation and Detection, NanoMeta, Seefeld, Austria 2009.
- Brongersma, M. Plasmonic Photovoltaics, Stanford Photonics Research Center, Stanford University, March 2009.
- True nano-plasmonics: from nanoscale integrated circuits to nano-photovoltaics (invited keynote presentation), A. Polman, SPIE Conference, San Diego, August 2-6, 2009
- Plasmonics: optics at the nanoscale (invited keynote presentation), A. Polman, Euromat, Glasgow, September 7-10, 2009
- Plasmonics: optics at the nanoscale (invited), A. Polman, Nanotech 2009, Berlin, September 2009
Updated August 2019