Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry and Electric Grid > Advanced Fuel Cell Systems
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Ceramic Materials for Fuel Cells
- Huang, H., C-H. Hsieh, N. Kim, J. F. Stebbins, and F. Prinz. ‘Structure, local environment, and ionic conduction in scandia stabilized zirconia.” Solid State Ionics, Vol. 179, No. 27-32, pp. 1442-1445, doi:10.1016/j.ssi.2008.02.061 (2008).
- Kim, N., C-H. Hsieh, H. Huang, F. B. Prinz, and J. F. Stebbins. “High temperature 17O MAS NMR study of calcia, magnesia, scandia and yttria stabilized zirconia.” Solid State Ionics, Vol. 178, No. 27-28, pp. 1499-1506, doi:10.1016/j.ssi.2007.09.008 (2007).
- Kim, N. and J. F. Stebbins. “Vacancy and cation distribution in yttria-doped ceria: An 89Y and 17O MAS NMR Study.” Chem. Materials, Vol. 19, No. 23, pp. 5742-5747, doi:0.1021/cm0715388 (2007).
- Kim, N. and J. F. Stebbins. “Scandium molybdate-scandium tungstate solid solutions: high resolution 45Sc and 17O NMR constraints on cation disorder,” (in preparation, 2007).
- Kim, N., C-F. Hsieh, and J. F. Stebbins. “Scandium coordination in solid oxides and stabilized zirconia: 45Sc NMR.” Chem. Materials, Vol. 18, No. 16, 3855-3859, doi:10.1021/cm060590l (2006).
- Kim, N., C.-H. Hsieh, and J. F. Stebbins. “Oxygen site exchange and ionic conductivity in zirconias: a high-resolution, high-temperature NMR study,” (in preparation, 2006.
- Hsieh, C.-H. “Solid-state NMR and x-ray studies of local coordination environment in the ZrO2-Sc2O3 system.” M.S. Report, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University (2005).
- Kim, N., C-H. Hsieh, and J. F. Stebbins. “Scandium-stabilized zirconia: high-resolution NMR assessment of cation ordering,” (in preparation, 2005).