Energy 101 Tutorials
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Carbon-Based Energy Systems > CO2 Storage
Collaborative Research on Carbon Sequestration in Saline Aquifers in China
Javaheri, M. and K. Jessen. “Integration of counter-current relative permeability in the simulation of CO2 injection into saline aquifers,” International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control (accepted, March 2011).
Jahangiri, H. R. and D. Zhang. “Ensemble based co-optimization of carbon dioxide sequestration and enhanced oil recovery,” International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control (under review, 2011).
- Omambia, A. N., Y. Li, and W. Zhang. “Numerical simulation of carbon dioxide injection in Wangchang Oilfield - Jianghan Basin, China.” Journal of American Science (accepted, 2010).
- Jiang, Y., L. Li, W. Zhang, and G. B. Qiu. “Numerical Simulation of Potential Effects of CO2Leakage on Shallow Potable Aquifers.” Managing Groundwater and the Environment, IAHS Red Book publication (accepted, 2010).
- Zhang, W., Y. Li, T. Xu, et al. “Numerical simulation on effects of convective mixing on long term CO2 geological storage in deep saline formations.” Environmental Earth Science (revised paper submitted, 2010).
- Chen, C. and D. Zhang. “Pore-scale simulation of density-driven convection in fractured porous media during geological CO2 sequestration.” Water Resources Research (under review, 2010).
- Chen, C. and D. Zhang. “Lattice Boltzmann simulation of the rise and dissolution of two-dimensional immiscible droplets.” Physics of Fluids, 21, 103301, doi:10.1063/1.3253385 (2009).