Atomic Force Microscopy Measurements for Ionic Transport and Impedance in PEM Fuel Cells
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Determining charge distributions from Kelvin probe force microscopy images: Ninth US National Congress on Computational Mechanics, San Francisco, California, 2007.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Integral equation modeling of electrostatic interaction in atomic force microscopy: Ninth International Conference on Integral Methods in Science and Engineering, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, 2006.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Quantitative modeling of electrostatic force microscopy: Materials Research Society Fall Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, 2005.
Micro and Nano Scale Electrochemistry Applied to Fuel Cells
Meshulam-Simon, G, Choo, A. D. and Spormann, A. M. Hydrogen metabolism of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1. West Coast Bacterial Physiologists meeting at Asilomar, Pacific Grove, CA, December 2005
Monitoring of the Bioconversion Processes
Fasching, S.-J. Bai, T. Fabian F. Prinz. Nanofabrication of
Electrochemical Probes for Single Cell Analysis. Photonics West 2006:
MOEMS,MEMS, Micro and Nanofabrication, SPIE Proc. Vol. 6109,
Micromachining and Microfabrication Process Technology XI, San Jose,
CA, 21.-26 January (2006), 610902-1-610902-9.
Fasching, S.-J. Bai, F. Prinz, Nanoscale Electrochemical Probes for
Single Cell Analysis. MNE 2005, the 31st International Conference on
Micro- and Nano Engineering. Vienna, Austria, September 19-22, 2005.
Tao, R. Fasching, F. Prinz. Scanning Micro Electrodes for Biological
Cell Impedance Measurement. The Ninth International Conference on
Miniaturized Chemical and Biochemical Analysis Systems (μTAS 2005).
Boston, Massachusetts, USA, October 9-13, 2005.
- F. Prinz, J.
Komadin, S. Walch, R. Fasching. Electron transport from ferredoxin to
FNR or to nanoscale electrodes, International scientific conference -
New Frontiers in Biomedicine and Biotechnology, November 10-12, 2005,
Krems, Austria, 2005.
- Minhwan Lee, Hong Huang, Fritz Prinz,
Observation of Gd segregation in GDC using atomic force microscopy
based analyses, 208th Meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Los
Angeles, CA, USA (2005).
- Ryan O’Hayre, Minhwan Lee, Gang Feng,
William D. Nix, Fritz B. Prinz, Quantitative nano-scale AFM impedence
imaging: Application to ORR kinetics, 206th Meeting of the
Electrochemical Society, Honolulu, HI, USA (2004).
- O’Hayre, R., Lee, M. & Prinz, F.B. Development of a Nano-Scale
Scanning Impedance Microscopy System. Oral presentation at the 203rd
Meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Paris, France, April 27 - May
Nanomaterials Engineering for Hydrogen Storage
- Hanson, R. K. "Advances in Diode Laser Sensors for Combustion and Propulsion," Invited, keynote speaker, Zinn Combustion Laboratory Naming Ceremony, Georgia Tech., May 18, 2006.
- Lee, M., H. Huang, and F. Prinz. "Observation of Gd Segregation in GDC Using Atomic Force Microscopy Based Analyses," 208th Meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Los Angeles, CA, 2005.
- O'Hayre, R., M. Lee, G. Feng, W. D. Nix, and F. B. Prinz. "Quantitative Nano-Scale AFM Impedence Imaging: Application to ORR Kinetics," 206th Meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Honolulu, HI, 2004.
- Fasching, R., Tao, Y. & Prinz, F.B. Cantilever Tip Probe Arrays for
Simultaneous SECM and AFM Analysis. Technical Digest and Chemical
Sensors. 20, Supplement B(2004) The 10th International Meeting on
Chemical Sensors, Tsukuba, Japan, July 11-14, 2004.
Tao, Y., Fasching, R. & Prinz, F.B. Ultra-Sharp High-Aspect-Ratio Probe Array for SECM and AFM Analysis. Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng v 5986, Smart Structures and Materials, San Diego, CA, 2004.
Fasching, R., Tao, Y. & Prinz, F.B. Fabrication of an Electrochemical Tip-Probe System Embedded in SiNx-Cantilevers for Simultaneous SECM and AFM Analysis. Proc. SPIE 5341, Micromachining and Microfabrication Process Technology IX, West Photonica, CA, 53-64, 2004.
Bai, S.J., Fasching, R.J. & Prinz, F.B. High Density Multi-Layer Connection Technology for MEMS and CMOS Application. Proceedings of Microtechnologies for the New Millenium 2003, SPIE Symposium, Gran Canaria, Spain, May 19-21, 2003.
Fasching, R.J., Tao, Y., Hammerick, K. & Prinz, F.B. A Pencil Probe System for Electrochemical Analysis and Modification Nanometer Dimension. Proceedings of Microtechnologies for the New Millenium 2003, SPIE Symposium, Gran Canaria, Spain, May 19-21, 2003.
- Nanostructured Materials for Hydrogen Storage, American Vacuum Society, Thin Film Users Group, 7 March 2007.
- Nanomaterials for Hydrogen Storage, Johns-Hopkins University, 9 March 2007.
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, University of Pennsylvania
Department of Materials Science and Engineering Colloquium, 12 October
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, Energy Nanotechnology
Conference, MIT 26-28 June 2006.
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage,
Telluride Workshop on Chemical Modification of Surfaces, August 2006.
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, Technical University of Denmark, Chemistry Department Colloquium, June 2006.
- Lee, Yong-Won; Bhowmick, Ranadeep; Clemens, Bruce M., “The capacity enhancement of room temperature hydrogen storage in HiPco SWNT by electrochemical deposition of palladium nanoparticles,” Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings; 2006; v.927, p.49-54, Conference: 2006 MRS Spring Meeting; Apr 17-21 2006; San Francisco, CA, United States
- Zhiyong Zhang, Henry Liu and Kyeongjae, “Ab Initio Study of Hydrogen Storage on CNT”, MRS Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, Apr 17-20, 2006
- Zhiyong Zhang, Henry Liu, and KJ Cho, “Ab Initio Study of Hydrogen Storage on CNT”, International Congress of Nanotechnology, San Francisco, CA, Oct 31- Nov 4, 2005
- Phase Stability and Kinetics in Nanomaterials, 2005 Symposium on
Nanoscale Materials, Processes and Devices, Khonna, Hawaii, November
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, Materials Research Society, Boston, MA, November 2005.
- Structure and Kinetics of Nanoparticle and Model Hydrogen Storage Materials, Next Generation Neutron Source Workshop, San Diego, CA, June 2005.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Ceramics Materials for Fuel Cells
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick, and B.M. Clemens, Hydrogen Storage in Palladium and Platinum-doped SWNTs by spill-over mechanism, Materials Research Society 2006 Fall meeting, Z6.6, Boston, MA (2006)
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick, H. Dai and B.M. Clemens, Hydrogen Storage in Carbon Nanotube and Palladium Composite Materials, American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting, Nuclear Engineering Division 424A, San Francisco, CA (2006)
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick, H. Dai and B.M. Clemens, “Hydrogen Storage Enhancement of HiPco Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes by Palladium Doping”, 232nd American Chemical Society National Meeting, Division of Fuel Chemistry 239, San Francisco, CA (2006)
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick and B.M. Clemens, “The Enhancement of Room Temperature Hydrogen Uptake Capacity in HiPco SWNTs by Palladium Catalyst Nanoparticels, Materials Research Society 2006 Spring Meeting, EE3.29, San Francisco, CA (2006)
- Huang, H., Hsieh, C.-H., Kim, N., Stebbins, J.F. & Prinz, F.
Structure, local environment, and ionic conduction in scandia
stabilized zirconia (abstract). 16th Int. Conf. Sol. St. Ionics (2007)
Kim, N., Hsieh, C.-H. & Stebbins, J.F. Studies of local structures and dynamics of stabilized zirconia solid electrolytes using solid state NMR (abstract). Am. Ceram. Soc., 30th Int. Conf. Adv. Ceram. Mat. (2006)
- Kim, N., Hsieh, C.-H. & Stebbins, J.F. Local structure and motion in stabilized zirconia: 45Sc and 17O NMR studies (abstract). 47th Exp. NMR Conf. (2006)
- Kim, N., Hsieh, C.-H. & Stebbins, J.F. Local structure and motion in fluorite oxide ionic conductors: high temperature 17O MAS NMR studies (abstract). Mat. Res. Soc. Fall Mtg. (2006)