Energy 101 Tutorials
Advanced Electric Grid
Advanced Materials and Catalysts
The Electron Economy: Oxidation Catalysis for Energy Management
Metal Oxide Nanotubes and Photo-Excitation Effects: New Approaches for Low-to-Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Hosseini, A. and C. E. D Chidsey. “Kinetics of Electro-Click Reaction to Azide-Terminated Gold Electrodes.” INOR-850 Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting, March 27-31, 2011.
- Lowe, R. D. and C. E. Chidsey. “Vapor Deposition of Azide and Methyl-Terminated Siloxane Monolayers onto Silicon Oxide and the Role of Hydrolysis.” COLL-521 Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting, March 27-31, 2011.
- Chidsey, C. E. D. "'Click' Attachment of Electrocatalysts to Carbon,” Laboratories of Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry and Colloid Science, Wageningen University, Wageningen, Netherlands, September 9, 2010
- Chidsey, C. E. D. “'Click' Attachment of Electrocatalysts to Carbon,” ECHEMS Meeting, Sandbjerg, Denmark, June 21, 2010.
- Pellow, M. A., C. E. Chidsey, T. Stack, and P. Daniel. “Covalent Immobilization of Discreet Metal Complexes on an Electrode and Modification of Redox Potentials.” INOR-981, Abstracts of Papers, 239th ACS National Meeting, March 21-25, 2010.
- Brownell, K. R., C. C. McCrory, R. M. Waymouth, and C. Chidsey. “Development of Ruthenium transfer Hydrogenation catalysts as Electrooxidation Catalysts for Alcohol Oxidation.” INOR-506 Abstracts of Papers, 239th ACS National Meeting, March 21-25, 2010.
- Devadoss, A., V. Shkolnikov, C. E. D. Chidsey. “Covalent Modification of Azide-Modified Graphitic Electrodes by Click Chemistry.” ANYL-404 Abstracts of Papers, 236th ACS National Meeting, August 17-21, 2008.
Nature-Inspired Solid-State Electrocatalysts: The Oxidation of Water and the Reduction of CO2 to Fuels
- Shandalov, M. and P. C. McIntyre. "Nano-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Membrane Engineering: ALD-Grown Metal Oxide Nanotubes," AVS 9th International Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition, Monterey, CA, July 22, 2009.
- Ginestra, C. N., M. Shandalov, A. F. Marshall, C. Ko, S. Ramanathan, P. C. McIntyre. "Nanostructural and Electrochemical Characterization of Nanoscale Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Grown via ALD," AVS 9th International Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition, Monterey, CA, July 21, 2009.
- McIntyre, P. C. "Atomic Layer Deposition of Oxides for Clean Energy Technologies: Solid State Electrolytes, Anodes for Water Splitting," Technical University of Eindhoven Seminar, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, June 23, 2009.
- Ginestra, C. N., M. Shandalov, A. F. Marshall, C. Ko, S. Ramanathan, and P. C. McIntyre. "Characterization of Nanoscale Electrolytes for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Membranes," Spring Materials Research Society Meeting, San Francisco, CA, April 17, 2009.
- Shandalov M. and P.C. McIntyre. "Phase Stability Study of HfO2 Nanotubes and Films," Spring Materials Research Society Meeting, San Francisco, CA, April 15, 2009.
- McIntyre, P. C. "Bulk and Interfacial Oxygen Defects in HfO2 Gate Dielectric Stacks: A Critical Assessment," ECI Conference: Nonstoichiometric Compounds, Jeju Island, South Korea, March 9, 2009.
- M. Tsuchiya and S. Ramanathan, Synthesis and high temperature electrochemical transport in zirconia alloys synthesized under photon irradiation, Spring MRS meeting, San Francisco, CA 2008
- Karthikeyan and and S. Ramanathan Electrochemical properties of nanoscale oxide-ion conductors, IMAPS ACers Meeting, Boxborough, MA, 2008.
- Ginestra, C. N., R. Sreenivasan, A. Karthikeyan, S. Ramanathan, and P. C. McIntyre. "Atomic Layer Deposition of Y2O3/ZrO2 Nanolaminates for Ultra-Thin Solid State Electrolyte Alloys," 7th International Conference on Atomic Layer Deposition, San Diego, CA, oral presentation, June 24-27, 2007.
- Jaramillo, T. F., "Tailoring Electrocatalyst Materials at the Nano-Scale: Controlling Activity, Selectivity, and Stability for Energy Conversion Reactions," University of California, Santa Barbara, Dept. of Chemistry and Dept. of Chemical Engineering, March 2012.
- Jaramillo, T. F., High Temperature Gas Dynamics Laboratory Seminar Series, Stanford, CA. "Tailoring Electrocatalyst Materials at the Nano-Scale: ontrolling Activity, Selectivity, and Stability for Energy Conversion Reactions,", Stanford University, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, March 2012.
- Jaramillo, T. F., K. P. Kuhl, and E. Cave. “Electrocatalytic Conversion of CO2 to Fuels on Metal Surfaces,” 2011 Materials Research Society Spring Meeting & Exhibit, San Francisco, California, April 2011.
- Kuhl K. P. and T. F. Jaramillo. “Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide on Transition Metal Surfaces,” 2011 Gordon Research Conference on Solar Fuels, Ventura, California, January 2011.
- Jaramillo T. F. and J. K. Nørskov. “Developing Solid-State Electrocatalysts Based on Design Principles from Nature: The Oxidation of Water and the Reduction of CO2 to Fuels.” Global Climate Energy Project, 6th Annual Research Symposium, Creating a Sustainable Energy System for the 21st Century & Beyond, Stanford University, California, September 2010.