Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Renewables > Bioenergy
- Park, J. S., S.-J. Bai, T. Usui, W. H. Ryu, J. Moseley, R. Fasching, A. Grossman, and F.B. Prinz. “Energy Conversion of a Plant Chloroplast to a Biological Fuel Cell: Nanoscale Electrodes for Monitoring Electron Transfer from Single Algal Plant,” 213th ECS Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, 2008.
- Huang, Z., W. H. Ryu, J. S. Park, J. Moseley, A. Grossman, R. Fasching, and F. B. Prinz. “Open Micro-fluidic System for Single Cell Trapping and Electrochemical Signal Measurement,” 213th ECS Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, 2008.
- Komadina, J., R. Fasching, A. Grossman, and F. B. Prinz. “Reversible Oxidation of Spinach Ferredoxin at Surface-modified Electrodes,” 213th ECS Meeting, Phoenix, AZ, 2008.
- Fasching, R., W-H. Ryu, S-J. Bai, J-S. Park, Z. Huang, T. Fabian, J. Moseley, A. Grossman, and F. Prinz. “AFM/EC Nano Probing of Single Cell and Organelles,” IEEE SENSORS 2007, Atlanta, Georgia, (invited paper) October 28-31, 2007.
- R. Fasching, S-J Bai, T. Fabian, F. B. Prinz, Nanoscale Probe System for Cell-Organelle Analysis, The 11th International Meeting on Chemical Sensors, Brescia, Italy, July 16-19, 2006.
- S. Walch and F. Prinz, Conversion of a Plant Chloroplast to a Biological Fuel Cell. 1. Comparison of Electron Transfer from Reduced Ferredoxin to FAD and a Gold Electrode, ECS 209th Meeting, May 7-12, 2006, Denver, Colorado
- R. Fasching, S.-J. Bai, T. Fabian F. Prinz. Nanofabrication of Electrochemical Probes for Single Cell Analysis. Photonics West 2006: MOEMS,MEMS, Micro and Nanofabrication, SPIE Proc. Vol. 6109, Micromachining and Microfabrication Process Technology XI, San Jose, CA, 21.-26 January (2006), 610902-1-610902-9.
- F. Prinz, J. Komadin, S. Walch, R. Fasching. Electron transport from ferredoxin to FNR or to nanoscale electrodes, International scientific conference - New Frontiers in Biomedicine and Biotechnology, November 10-12 2005, Krems, Austria, 2005.
- Y. Tao, R. Fasching, F. Prinz. Scanning Micro Electrodes for Biological Cell Impedance Measurement. The Ninth International Conference on Miniaturized Chemical and Biochemical Analysis Systems (μTAS 2005). Boston, Massachusetts, USA, from October 9 - 13, 2005.
- R. Fasching, S.-J. Bai, F. Prinz, Nanoscale Electrochemical Probes for Single Cell Analysis. MNE 2005, the 31st International Conference on Micro- and Nano Engineering. Vienna, Austria, from September 19-22, 2005.