Energy 101 Tutorials
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Carbon-Based Energy Systems > Advanced Combustion
Optimization of Synthetic Oxygenated Fuels
R. D. Cook, Davidson, D. F. and Hanson, R. K., Rate measurements of DME decomposition and DME+OH at elevated temperatures, Poster presentation U.S. Combustion Meeting, Ann Arbor MI, May 2009.
- Farooq, Davidson, D.F., Hanson, R.K., Huynh, L.K. and Violi, A., “An experimental and computational study of methyl ester decomposition pathways using shock tubes”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute 32 , 247-253, 2009.
- R. D. Cook, Davidson, D.F., Hanson, R.K., “Shock tube measurements of ignition delay times and OH time-histories in dimethyl ether oxidation”, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute 32, 189-196, 2009.
- Bardos, Walters, K.M., Golden, D.M. and Bowman, C.T., Flow reactor studies of synthetic oxygenated fuels for Diesel engines, Poster presentation at the 32nd International Combustion Symposium, Montreal, Canada, August 2008.
- Hong, Davidson, D. F., Vasu, S. S. and Hanson, R.K., “Shock tube study of soot formation in rich heptane/oxygen mixtures with DME/Acetone/Butanal/3-Pentanone additives”, Poster presentation at the 32nd International Symposium on Combustion, Montreal Canada, August 2008.
- Z. Hong, Davidson, D.F. and Hanson, R.K, Shock tube studies of soot formation in rich heptane/oxygen mixtures with DME/Acetone/Butanal additives Paper 07F-34 2007 Fall Meeting of the Western States Section of the Combustion Institute, Livermore CA, October 2007.
- R. D. Cook, Davidson, D.F. and Hanson, R.K., Measurements of ignition delay times and OH species concentration in DME/O2/Ar mixtures”, Paper 2970P International Symposium on Shock Waves 26, Heidelberg Germany July 2007.
- Hong, Z., D. F. Davidson, D. F. and Hanson, R. K., “Shock Tube Studies
of Soot Formation in Heptane/Oxygen and Heptane/DME/Oxygen Mixtures,”
Paper 2007-774, 45th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno
NV, January 2007.