Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry and Electric Grid > Grid Storage
A Novel Solid Oxide Flow Battery Utilizing H-C-O Chemistry
Wendel, C.H., Kazempoor, P., and Braun, R.J., “Operating conditions and system
considerations for a reversible solid oxide cell system for electrical energy storage,” Proc. Of the 12th ASME Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology Conference,
ESFuelCell 2014, June 29-July2, Boston, MA, (2014).
S.A. Barnett, “Potential Performance of SOEC,” Workshop on Electrolysis and CO2-recycling for production of green fuels, April 2013, Danish Technical University Energy Conversion
- Arroyo-Currás, N. Use of Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) in the Evaluation of
Redox Couples for Flow Battery Applications, 2013 CEC Annual Workshop on Electrochemistry, Poster Session, February 9, 2013, Austin, TX.
- Chang, J. Detection of Intermediate Sn(III) in Sn(II)/Sn(IV) Oxidation on Gold electrode Through Fast Scan Cyclic Voltammetry (FSCV) and Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM), 2013 CEC Annual Workshop on Electrochemistry, Poster Session, February 9, 2013, Austin, TX.
- Bennett, B. Electrochemical Study of the Bromide/Bromine Reaction in Nitrobenzene, 2013 CEC Annual Workshop on Electrochemistry, Poster Session, February 9, 2013, Austin, TX.
- S.A. Barnett, "High Efficiency Electrical Energy Storage Using Reversible Solid Oxide Cells," colloquium at Lehigh University, Chemical Engineering Dept., March 2012
- S. A. Barnett, Z. Zhan, D. M. Bierschenk, "Reduced-Temperature Solid Oxide Cells For Efficient Energy Storage," 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Materials for Humantronics, Feb. 3, 2012, Yonsei University