Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Renewables > Bioenergy
Novel Mutants Optimized for Lignin, Growth and Biofuel Production via Re-Mutagenesis
Talk: Claire Halpin ‘Spinning straw into gold’ at the International Bioenergy Conference,
Manchester, March 2014.
- Talk: Claire Halpin ‘Tailoring biomass feedstocks for biorefineries’ at the Lignin Meeting,
University of Warwick, March 2014.
Talk: Claire Halpin ‘Barley, biofuels and biosequestration’ at the University of Edinburgh, June 2013.
- Talk: Claire Halpin ‘Tailoring biomass feedstocks for biorefineries’ at BBSRC-organised
workshop on the ABC of Biofuels, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Dec 2013.
- Talk: Claire Halpin ‘Spinning straw into gold: Barley, biofuels and biosequestration’ at retreat of the ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Cell Walls, Maroochydore, Australia May 2013.
- Claire Halpin at UKPlantSci 2013, Dundee ‘Spinning straw into gold: Barley, biofuels and biosequestration’ April 2013
- Presentation. BBSRC/South East Asia Workshop on Biofuels. Hanoi, Vietnam, February 2011. Presentation. College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Annual Symposium, Crieff Hydro Hotel, Scotland, March 2011.
- Halpin, C. "Lignin Biosynthesis and Manipulation", Gordon Conference on Cellulosomes, Cellulases & Other Carbohydrate Modifying Enzymes, Proctor Academy, Andover, New Hampshire, July 26-31, 2009.
- Halpin, C. “Barley Straw - A Fuel for the Future?” BCPC09, British Crop Production Council Congress, Glasgow, UK, November 2009.