Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Nanomaterials Engineering for Hydrogen Storage
- Nanostructured Materials for Hydrogen Storage, American Vacuum Society, Thin Film Users Group, 7 March 2007.
- Nanomaterials for Hydrogen Storage, Johns-Hopkins University, 9 March 2007.
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, University of Pennsylvania
Department of Materials Science and Engineering Colloquium, 12 October
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, Energy Nanotechnology
Conference, MIT 26-28 June 2006.
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage,
Telluride Workshop on Chemical Modification of Surfaces, August 2006.
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, Technical University of Denmark, Chemistry Department Colloquium, June 2006.
- Lee, Yong-Won; Bhowmick, Ranadeep; Clemens, Bruce M., “The capacity enhancement of room temperature hydrogen storage in HiPco SWNT by electrochemical deposition of palladium nanoparticles,” Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings; 2006; v.927, p.49-54, Conference: 2006 MRS Spring Meeting; Apr 17-21 2006; San Francisco, CA, United States
- Zhiyong Zhang, Henry Liu and Kyeongjae, “Ab Initio Study of Hydrogen Storage on CNT”, MRS Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, Apr 17-20, 2006
- Zhiyong Zhang, Henry Liu, and KJ Cho, “Ab Initio Study of Hydrogen Storage on CNT”, International Congress of Nanotechnology, San Francisco, CA, Oct 31- Nov 4, 2005
- Phase Stability and Kinetics in Nanomaterials, 2005 Symposium on
Nanoscale Materials, Processes and Devices, Khonna, Hawaii, November
- Nanostructures for Hydrogen Storage, Materials Research Society, Boston, MA, November 2005.
- Structure and Kinetics of Nanoparticle and Model Hydrogen Storage Materials, Next Generation Neutron Source Workshop, San Diego, CA, June 2005.
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick, and B.M. Clemens, Hydrogen Storage in Palladium and Platinum-doped SWNTs by spill-over mechanism, Materials Research Society 2006 Fall meeting, Z6.6, Boston, MA (2006)
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick, H. Dai and B.M. Clemens, Hydrogen Storage in Carbon Nanotube and Palladium Composite Materials, American Institute of Chemical Engineers Annual Meeting, Nuclear Engineering Division 424A, San Francisco, CA (2006)
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick, H. Dai and B.M. Clemens, “Hydrogen Storage Enhancement of HiPco Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes by Palladium Doping”, 232nd American Chemical Society National Meeting, Division of Fuel Chemistry 239, San Francisco, CA (2006)
- Y.-W. Lee, R. Bhowmick and B.M. Clemens, “The Enhancement of Room Temperature Hydrogen Uptake Capacity in HiPco SWNTs by Palladium Catalyst Nanoparticels, Materials Research Society 2006 Spring Meeting, EE3.29, San Francisco, CA (2006)