Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry and Electric Grid > Electrocatalysis
The Electron Economy: Oxidation Catalysis for Energy Management
- Hosseini, A. and C. E. D Chidsey. “Kinetics of Electro-Click Reaction to Azide-Terminated Gold Electrodes.” INOR-850 Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting, March 27-31, 2011.
- Lowe, R. D. and C. E. Chidsey. “Vapor Deposition of Azide and Methyl-Terminated Siloxane Monolayers onto Silicon Oxide and the Role of Hydrolysis.” COLL-521 Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting, March 27-31, 2011.
- Chidsey, C. E. D. "'Click' Attachment of Electrocatalysts to Carbon,” Laboratories of Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry and Colloid Science, Wageningen University, Wageningen, Netherlands, September 9, 2010
- Chidsey, C. E. D. “'Click' Attachment of Electrocatalysts to Carbon,” ECHEMS Meeting, Sandbjerg, Denmark, June 21, 2010.
- Pellow, M. A., C. E. Chidsey, T. Stack, and P. Daniel. “Covalent Immobilization of Discreet Metal Complexes on an Electrode and Modification of Redox Potentials.” INOR-981, Abstracts of Papers, 239th ACS National Meeting, March 21-25, 2010.
- Brownell, K. R., C. C. McCrory, R. M. Waymouth, and C. Chidsey. “Development of Ruthenium transfer Hydrogenation catalysts as Electrooxidation Catalysts for Alcohol Oxidation.” INOR-506 Abstracts of Papers, 239th ACS National Meeting, March 21-25, 2010.
- Devadoss, A., V. Shkolnikov, C. E. D. Chidsey. “Covalent Modification of Azide-Modified Graphitic Electrodes by Click Chemistry.” ANYL-404 Abstracts of Papers, 236th ACS National Meeting, August 17-21, 2008.