Energy 101 Tutorials
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Carbon-Based Energy Systems > CO2 Storage
Collaborative Research on Carbon Sequestration in Saline Aquifers in China
- Jiang, L. Research on the Environmental Effects on the CO2 Geological Storage, 6, Jianghan Case[D], China University of Geosciences, 2010.
- Qiu, G. Design of the Injection Technique of CO2 in Xingou Olifield of the Jianghan Basin [D], 6, China University of Geosciences, 2010.
- Omambia, A. N. "Design of the Carbon Dioxide Injection in Wangchang Oilfield-Jianghan Basin, China [D], 6, China University of Geosciences, 2010.
- Gong, B. and D. Huo. "Numerical Simulation on CO2 Leakage through Fractures along Wells using Discrete Fracture Modeling," SPE133986, Presented at SPE Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition, Brisbane, Australia, October 18-20, 2009
- Nattwongasem, D. and Jessen, K: "Residual Trapping of CO2 in Aquifers during the Counter-Current Flow", Paper SPE 125029, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, October 4–7, 2009.
- Gong, B., Huo, D., Discrete Modeling and Simulation on Potential Leakage Through Fractures and Wells in CO2 Sequestration, SPE135507, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Florence, Italy, September 19- 22, 2009.