Energy 101 Tutorials
Carbon-Based Energy Systems
Electrochemistry & Electric Grid
Renewables > Bioenergy
Assembly of a Lignin Modification Toolbox
- “Using Arabidopsis to Learn about Lignin.” Bioenergy Systems Research Institute, University of Georgia, Athens GA, April 2011.
- “A Tale of Three P450s,” Department of Biology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia, October 2010.
- “Lignin: An Extracellular Polymer with Unique Biochemical Plasticity,” ASPB 2010, Montreal PQ, July 2010.
- “Lignification of plant cell walls: a milestone in plant evolution,” Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, invited Seminar, April 2010.
- “Lignification of Plant Cell Walls: a Milestone in Plant Evolution,” University of Massachusetts – Amherst, invited Seminar, March 2010.
- “Assembly of a Lignin Modification Toolbox,” Global Climate and Energy Project, Stanford University, CA, invited Seminar, October 2009.
- “Lignification of Plant Cell Walls: a Milestone in Plant Evolution,” University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, invited Seminar, May 2009.
- “Genetics and Biochemistry of Lignin Biosynthesis in Land Plants,” University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnessota, invited Seminar, April 2009.