Stanford University can be reached via several public transportation
options, including Caltrain. For more information, see the Bay Area Transit website.
Marguerite Shuttle (Stanford’s Free Shuttle Service)
the University Avenue Caltrain Station in Palo Alto, take Line B
(either Counter-Clockwise or Clockwise) to the stop
at the corner of Panama Mall and Via Ortega. For more information, see
the Marguerite Shuttle website.
- Line B runs Monday through Friday year-round (except campus holidays), 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., every 15 min.
- GCEP is located at 473 Via Ortega (cross street is Panama) on the third floor, Suite 324 (Red Atrium).
Walking from downtown Palo Alto or the Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel (approx. 30 minutes)
- Follow University Avenue/Palm Drive to the Main Quad.
- Walk behind Memorial Church and turn right on Panama Mall until it turns into Panama Street.
- Follow Panama Street to the corner of Via Ortega.
- The Jerry Yang & Akiko Yamazaki Environment & Energy Building is on the right .
- GCEP is on the third floor, Suite 324 (Red Atrium).